What do our sessions include?
All our sessions will support you to:
- Communicate with other people
- Work/share ideas with other people
- Improve confidence and independence
- Learn new skills in a wide range of subject areas
- Improve Literacy and Numeracy skills
What will happen throughout the sessions?
Participants will meet the staff and other people who currently attend our sessions:
- Find out what the sessions entail
- Observe our activities and join in
- Set your own individual learning goals to work towards and achieve
- Complete an individual learning plan
- Complete some initial assessment activities
We provide sessional workers in each session to assist, listen, encourage and support all our participants meet their own individual learning goals and aspirations whilst treating you with respect.
- Support is available upon request but additional costs will apply.
We provide free drinks for all our participants and their carers.
Participants usually bring a packed lunch with them for lunch except on a Wednesday because we deliver a Cook ‘n’ Dine session whereby all our participants cook their own two course lunch in a group setting.
We are open from 9.00am-3.30pm Wednesday and Friday in Accrington
In Preston times vary depending which sessions you access but either 10.00-3.00pm or 11.00-4.00pm
We set up new projects all the time so please contact us >